Candidates are encouraged to come and visit the academy before applying for admission. Our academic team conducts a pre-admission interview, so that an evaluation of specific training requirements can be provided to each candidate. Interested candidates may call on helpline numbers else can visit our academy from Monday to Saturday between 10:00AM – 6:00PM.
To register, candidate must fill in the Student Registration Form. With the registration form and fee, you need to submit following documents:
- A copy of photo identity card,
- 3 recent passport size photographs,
- Copies of last qualification certificates,
- Copies of experience letter or appointment letter, if they have any prior experience.
The registration should be done one month prior to the course announced by OSA.
Spot admission also will have the personal interview of candidate. Academy will provide complete career counseling. After selection of course, student can finish standard registration.
All persons attending programs shall attend classes dressed in the following acceptable attire:
• Male personnel: Black track suite with out any labeling with name tag, with black sandals
(Monday to Friday )
• Female personnel: Black slacks with round neck t-shirt or black track suite with low heal black sandals (Monday to Friday)
• Casuals ( Saturday )
Each student shall notify the class supervisor/ Trainer necessary to be absent for any reason from the scheduled classes. Students should have 90% attendance for theory and practical exam. Re-examination is obliged for students whose results do not meet the standard of the academy.
While attending the facility, your conduct both on and off the campus reflects upon the Academy. Conduct unbecoming an student will be dealt with accordingly.